In order to keep any object in good condition, maintenance should be done. There are various places that cannot be maintained easy or maintenance becomes a tough part regarding places like ducts, holes and ceiling. So for the maintenance of these places a very innovative device is made which is commonly known as videoscopes and baroscopes. Vacker Kuwait supplies a wide range of videoscopes and baroscopes to the major cities of Kuwait like Hawalli, Al Ahmadi, Sabah as Salim, Al Farwaniyah, As Salimiyah, Al Fahahil, etc.
Video Inspector and Baroscope Model BO21
The video inspector can be useful equipment in endoscopic visualization. This inspecting tool can be used in all areas and is capable of variety of uses. This tool can be easy to handle by the addition of the LED illumination that makes images in every situation observable with its perfect light.
The results can be seen by connecting it to any external video display device. This device is used in areas where people cannot reach and are hard to inspect. The video inspectors that Vacker Kuwait supplies are used all over the world for a number of uses. These devices come with a flexible gooseneck. These necks have a waterproof color camera with powerful quad illumination that can be adjusted as per your requirement. These devices are very user friendly and provide perfectly illuminated inspection images. Hence the LCD display will show you a clear and luminous image every time. During the process of visual inspection, the output as an image can be visible on the external display screen that uses video output. Because of its ability of 180o image rotation, clear images can be obtained even from not-so-easily accessible areas.
Salient Features of Baroscope Model BO21
- It has a strong and changeable Baroscope probe that comes with a waterproof camera head. However the focus lens of the camera is fixed.
- It can be used anytime. You can just turn it on and start using it.
- It has 180o image rotation function.
- It also has magnet, hook and side-view mirror.
- It has a powerful quad illumination LED that is soothing to your eyes during viewing of images.
- For portable operation, it is supplemented with a mobile battery.
- In order to save energy it also has auto switch off function, if it remains on standby position for a long time.
- It has a flexible probe for easy use.
- In comparison to these products from other manufacturers, our product has a finest price performance ratio.
Industrial Videoscope VSC206
The industrial videoscopes are easy-to-use devices that can be controlled with the use of a joystick. Furthermore, it can be bent on all the directions for easy handling. It provides easy access to the test objects.
The camera head of the industrial videoscopes is coated with titanium that will provide you with exceptional panoramic views of the area you are inspecting. There are multiple layers used during the construction of the device which makes is very strong in order to resist high torsions during push probes along with a high range of movement during the process of inspection. The multiple LED is a powerful light source of which the illumination can be controlled as per the requirement. The recorded videos and images can be stored in the SD card and then can be transferred to other devices at your ease.
Technical Details of Industrial Videoscope VSC206
Some of the major technical details of this videoscope are as under:
- It uses 6 white luminous LEDs with image temperature from 5,000 K to 6,500 K.
- The luminosity is 40,000 Lux.
- You can manually adjust and control the brightness.
- It has 3.5 inch TFT VGA LCD display with a resolution of 640 x 480 pixels.
- For an eloquent probe function a joystick can be used in order to control menu access and navigation.
- There are multiple buttons that can be used for accessing menu functions, managing illumination etc.
- A USB user interface along with analog video format (NTSC/PAL) is available.
- It uses removable SD memory card supportable up to 32 GB.
- The images and videos are stored in JPED and AVI format respectively.
- The dimension of probe is length – 2 m and diameter – 6 mm.
- The camera head of the probe is made up of stainless steel with a coating of titanium.
- It can function well under harsh conditions like: a temperature range from -10 °C to 50 °C and humidity up to 90% RH.