Temperature, humidity and CO2 loggers are used in various applications by a number of different users. It is used by experts of ventilation, air conditioning, industrial engineers, architects and many others. They all need automatic recording devices which will continuously measure ambient air and the quality of ventilation. If you are looking for such multifunctional devices then Vacker Kuwait is the name that should be on your mind. We supply a wide range of optimum and robust multifunctional data loggers to most of the major cities of the Kingdom of Kuwait like Hawalli, Al Ahmadi, Sabah as Salim, Al Farwaniyah, As Salimiyah, Al Fahahil, etc. However, the best option for a multifunctional data logging device, in this case, would be the BZ30 CO2 data logger.
The model BZ30 CO2 data logger is a blend of temperature, humidity and CO2 logger. This model is an advanced version of the BZ25 CO2 data logger, with all the features of BZ25 along with many other additional features. It can perform all and more functions than BZ25 can do. There is an additional memory in BZ 30. It can measure at long intervals (intervals as long as 12 hours) and at short intervals (as short as 1 second). It has the capacity of measuring and storing 50,000 different values of CO2 concentration in the ambient air, air temperature and relative humidity values. These data that are measured can be stored and then used later on for further processing and analysis.
These data loggers come with extended software that can be used for logging and analyzing the stored data once they are transferred to a PC. These data loggers come with USB ports for transferring data and information to the computer. The data can be stored in the inbuilt memory of the CO2 data logger. The data logger BZ30 can be set up by the use of standard accessories that are usually supplied by the company itself. The model BZ30 has the feature of mobile application also by the use of on board NiMH battery power. The CO2 data logger helps in managing the ventilation trend in the building by alerting the need of ventilation to the landlord and property managers.
Salient Features of Temperature, Humidity, CO2 Data Logger
- The CO2 data logger has the feature of providing accurate and stable measurement in the room. The data are reliable and convenient too.
- The nondispersive infrared measurement of CO2 will provide accurate and more reliable measurement in the ambient air.
- The readings of temperature, humidity and CO2 are displayed in a single screen.
- Minimum and maximum values of the readings can be indicated separately.
- The limits of readings can be manually programmed and it the readings cross the limits, the users are alerted with the audible alarm function.
- It has a large backlit display with bold characters so that the users can read the readings from fair distance as well.
- It can independently record long-term readings of temperature, humidity and CO2.
- It has the capacity of storing 50,000 different measured values.
- Sampling and saving intervals can be manually adjusted from 1 second to 12 hours.
- It has a user friendly USB interface in order to easily transfer the recorded data from the device to your PC. This can be used for further processing and analysis.
- The device is extremely handy. It can simply be hung on the wall, placed on your table or can be carried from one place to another.
- Analysis software suitable for your PC is complimentary with this device.
Technical aspects of Temperature, Humidity and CO2 Logger: model BZ30
- Measuring range for temperature is from -5°C to 50°C and with an accuracy of ± 1 °C.
- The resolution for displaying temperature is 0.1 °C.
- Measuring range and accuracy of relative humidity is from 0.1 to 99.9 %RH and 5% respectively.
- The resolution for displaying humidity is 0.1%.
- It uses NDIR measurement as a principle of measuring CO2 concentration.
- Measuring range and accuracy of CO2 is from 0 to 9.999 parts per million (PPM) and ±75 ppm / ±5 % respectively.
- The resolution for displaying CO2 is 1 PPM.